To help us meet all of your needs, please follow these guidelines:
- Be prepared to sign a form giving your consent for the operation. If the patient is under 18, a parent or legal guardian (proof of legal guardianship is required) must accompany the patient and sign the consent form. We recommend that for patients under 18 that the parent or legal guardian remain in the facility during the entire length of stay or alternatively must be immediately reachable by phone.
- If you have an Advanced Directive, please bring a copy with you.
- You will be instructed as to what time to arrive to the Center (approximately 60 to 75 minutes before your scheduled procedure or operation).
- A nurse will provide you with a patient gown, slippers and bag to store your clothing. We will also check your temperature, blood pressure and pulse and ask you to empty your bladder before surgery.
- Your family will be asked to wait in the front lobby and will be updated immediately following your surgery.